I got my start in real estate after graduating from Georgia State University in 1987. I earned a business degree in real estate. Following college, I worked as a residential real estate salesman in Atlanta, Georgia until 1994. I sold new, existing and foreclosure homes during that time. Since 1995, I have sold commercial real estate. My area of specialization is apartment properties. I consider myself a apartment sales specialist.Professional Resume
• Glen L. Brown is a professional real estate agent with ReMax Dream Properties in Livonia Michigan.
• He works with residential, commercial and investment real estate.
• He has worked extensively in marketing matters involving single family residences and commercial/investment properties.
• He has worked on numerous REO/GSA properties during his 20+ years experience.
• Mr. Brown now works exclusively on Commercial-Investment properties, also limited residential real estate sales.
• Mr. Brown has lectured and conducted seminars on purchasing real estate.
• He is a member of the National Association of Realtor, past member Commercial REO Brokers Association, Michigan Association of Realtors and the Western Wayne Oakland County Board of Realtors.
• He has worked as a licensed real estate agent in Atlanta, Georgia and Michigan.
• He earned his BBA in 1987 from Georgia State University, area of concentration real estate. He received the REO Default Certified Professional designation from the Default School in 2010.
• His most impressive clients include, OneWest Bank, IndyMac Bank ,Deutsche Bank National Trust, USRES/Bank of America. He works with several BPO providers in the REO industry.
• Services he perform include; BPO reports, cash for keys, trash outs and property research.
• He currently uses the RES.NET and Equator platforms for property data, task management and REO property management.
• He stays current on local, state and federal legislation, city ordinances and/or code violations and compliance issues.
Mr. Brown can be reach daily at the following telephone numbers: 734-462-3600 or 313-878-1642. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• His service area includes cities in the following counties: Oakland, Macomb and Wayne.